Hello, week from hell
This week is going to be full of insanity and headless-chickenness, specifically me running around like one.

So, to keep me happy, a list:
  • meeting with Glynn today at 3
  • US History midterm Thursday
  • Haley House tonight and Friday morning
  • Regular things (classes, work)
  • CVS - travel shampoo, etc. Converter? Disposable camera?
  • laundry (DO THIS BEFORE THURSDAY. DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!)
  • pack (DO THIS THURSDAY. DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!)
  • sell the rest of my t-shirts
Another list:
  • Crabgrass Frontier
  • Clothes
  • toiletries
  • camera (digi & disposable? disposable only? what say you?)
  • camera charger
  • iPod
  • fun book
  • towel
  • journal & addresses for postcards

------------

I feel better now. Also, good news! My package from my momster came today... well, sometime last week, actually. Turned out they delivered it to my old building, for reasons unknown. Also, I got an email from study abroad and I'm approved for the Galway program... which is AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING. Now I can start the application process.
4 Responses
  1. Mike Says:

    I heart lists!

    Bring the digital, don't mess around with disposable. Just be sure to keep an eye on your camera.

    Go to Radio Shack and find a converter so you can charge your stuff overnight. (All you'd need is a plug adapter for your MacBook because the power cord/charger thing already work 110-240 V. I'm sure you're all over this, but if not, check out http://www.adaptelec.com/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&cPath=15&products_id=211)

    Before I went over to, er, the sandbox, I got a cool little kit at Radio Shack that had a whole variety of adapter plugs to meet all my plugging needs. Didn't cost very much either.


  2. Keavy Says:

    I <3 lists, too!

    See... I want physical photographs, too... and my camera is so bulky. But I suppose if i just keep it in my big bag, I'll be okay. Just another 800 lbs to lug around.

    I won't be bringing my computer, so all I really need to charge is my camera battery and then i'll have to plug in my hair dryer (if I end up bringing it)


  3. Mike Says:

    Being a photographer = dealing with bulky.

    And you can always make prints of the photos you like.

    Disposable = crappy pics.

    (Sorry, the whole math thing has me big on = signs.)

    You must be so excited you could poop!


  4. Keavy Says:

    blabhalha>blah x blahBlahblah blahlahbhl = blah.

    I am pretty darn excited but thankfully I also have control over my bowel movements.